Newsroom

Jul 14, 2017, 2:06 PM
In this issue of Hey It’s Danae we share Jeff Edmondson’s farewell as Executive Director of StriveTogether. Jeff founded the StrivePartnership in Cincinnati in 2005. As he often says, a group of committed community leaders, including Nancy Zimpher…
Jun 16, 2017, 1:52 PM
This week are bidding farewell to a Milwaukee Succeeds family member, Eric Lequesne. Eric is currently our Data and Research Coordinator VISTA, but has accepted a position as the Research and Evaluation Manager with StriveTogther in Kenosha. Although…
Jun 6, 2017, 1:40 PM
Friends, Are you looking for a great way to engage your students during summer break? Check out Hot Summer Milwaukee, a collaborative, community-wide effort to expand and promote fun summer learning opportunities for kids.
May 31, 2017, 1:33 PM
I hope everyone got a chance to enjoy family, friends, and the nice weather over the Memorial Day weekend. The holiday is a wonderful opportunity to not only celebrate those who serve our country but to look for additional ways we can strengthen our…
May 5, 2017, 9:00 AM
As we welcome the wonderful month of May, I’m excited because there are so many great things happening. Summer is right around the corner, the school year is coming to a close and Milwaukee Succeeds is on the move. On March 29-30th, our Executive…
Apr 14, 2017, 8:47 AM
I hope everyone got a chance to enjoy the awesome weather and sounds of spring earlier this week!
Apr 5, 2017, 8:39 AM
StriveTogether receives $7 million as it transitions to independent status to better serve communities across the country.
Mar 28, 2017, 2:07 PM
Hi Friends, Last Friday Marcus White, Vice President, Civic Engagement; Greater Milwaukee Foundation and I had the opportunity to spend the morning with City Year core members. City Year is a wonderful organization of AmeriCorps that like Milwaukee…
Mar 20, 2017, 1:43 PM
One of my favorite quotes is from Helen Keller: “Alone we can do so little; Together we can do so much.” So this week I want to highlight partnerships. There is great work happening in our community. The Greater Milwaukee Committee, University of…

Get the latest news and updates from Milwaukee Succeeds